1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Pro Tools LE 6.4 Click Track Question

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by rkohli, Jul 12, 2004.

1. rkohli

rkohli Active Member

Hi,

I've got a click track going, but it does not play the click track for 2 bars before it starts to record. As soon as I hit spacebar to begin the recording, the actual recording begins (instead of waiting the 2 bars so that I can get ready).

How do I go about fixing this? I'm positive that I've selected "play for 2 bars before recording" or whatever it is that it specifically says under the MIDI -> Click Options tab.

Thanks very much--and if you need more info, I can easily look it up.

Rohan

2. djui5

djui5 Guest

could try setting a 2 bar pre roll in the transport window

3. missilanious

missilanious Guest

theres a button for that on the transport (the window not the imbeded one). It says 2 Bars, if you click it it should count off two bars of whatever meter your using. If this did not help your simple question , READ THE F*CKING MANAUL.

4. rkohli

rkohli Active Member

Thank you.

5. djui5

djui5 Guest

That's a little uncalled for......no need for being so rude. Some people can't read.

6. Bhennies

Bhennies Guest

Jesus...that was intense. Anyway, check out the DUC on digi's website- it's a good forum for more Pro-Tools-specific questions. Good luck!