1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Pro Tools Option (codec)

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by goofyguitar, Jul 24, 2004.

1. goofyguitar

goofyguitar Guest

Hello all, i just joined this forum and i am wondering if anyone knows where i can download the pro tools option codec. I am curently running Pro Tools 6.1.1 wih an MBOX as my sound card.....any help on this matter would appreciated.

2. AudioGaff

AudioGaff Well-Known Member

Since all and any protools software is designed, supported and distributed by just Digidesign, I would suggest that is where you go look.

3. goofyguitar

goofyguitar Guest

Yeah i checked there already (duh :)

I was wondering if anyone had it on thier hard disk and i could get a copy :)

If this behaviour is frowned upon i'm sorry.

Thanks

4. goofyguitar

goofyguitar Guest

Pro Tools Help!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i know the 20 bucks isn't much but i just spent 4 grand on onitors, a keyboard and the mbox and sample tank and FM7....i ain't spending more money now!

I got a question though......when i try to open FM7 on my auxillary insert...it does not show up on the list....what the heck is goin on?

Shoudl i have installed the FM7 program files into my digidesign folder?

Anyone with any help please educate my un educated ass.

Thanks

5. BladeSG

BladeSG Guest

Re: Pro Tools Help!!!!!!!!!!

The version of FM7 needs to be RTAS, I don't know if NI make an RTAS version cause I don't have it. If it is RTAS then it needs to be installed in the: Program Files\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug ins folder.