1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Producing an awesome Radio Rock Show

Discussion in 'Composing / Producing / Arranging' started by RemyRAD, Apr 27, 2012.

1. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Well-Known Member

There is nothing more gratifying than creating an awesome Radio Rock Show. It's actually easily accomplished using eBay. You have to use a special pickup with a built-in meter and speaker. It's as easy as that. It really requires no technique. So here is a link to the most awesome Radio Rock Show I produced some years ago. I'm sure everybody will enjoy this Hot Hot Hot Rock Show. This show is also known as REM's RAD's.

RadioRockShow - YouTube

This rock show will last for 1000 or more years.
    Mx. Remy Ann David

2. BushmasterM4

BushmasterM4 Active Member

OMG !!! I eat on those plates everyday !!! Oh well, what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. :)

3. RemyRAD

I found the entire industrial training video I shot extremely interesting. On the day I is, there cyclotron was down for service. The instructor had given me a badge which he had put on the table. We actually walked into the cyclotron. We were having some conversation for about 15 minutes when he looked at me and asked me what I did with the badge? I said I had left it on the table where he had placed it. He said OMG! We have to get out of here! It was a radioactive detector badge that would measure the REM's. We should have been there less than 10 minutes. So I guess I had all of my chest x-rays for the next five years and that 15 minutes? Funny how I no longer need a flashlight in a dark room? And I seem to fog a lot of film these days? You may have also noticed my video camera started breaking up with a fresh new tape in it. It never did that before? So I wasn't sure it was a head clog or just some excessive zapping? Body liked what I was doing and quickly warmed up to me. I thought he was pretty hot myself.

Famous quote from Dr. Robert Oppenheimer..." Dr. Oppenheimer, you know you mispronounce nuclear?" To which he responded " I know. I can't say nuclear I can only say nukeular."
    And now you know, REM is mostly RAD.
    Mx. Remy Ann David a.k.a. the real RemyRAD

4. BushmasterM4

BushmasterM4 Active Member

Does that mean your also RADical :) Or are you just plain RADiculous :)

5. RemyRAD

That whole deal is in the past and everything was RADified.