1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Program to train the voice?

Discussion in 'Vocals' started by thunderhawk, Jun 22, 2009.

1. thunderhawk

thunderhawk Guest

I'm not interest in a course like Brett Manning's. I have a free program called Pitch Perfect Guitar Tuner. When I sing into the microphone the guitar tuner will show which note I'm singing. I want a program that has that kind of capability, where I sing into the mic and it gives me an indication of how I'm doing. Are there any programs that do this?

2. TheJackAttack

TheJackAttack Distinguished Member

Smart music.

http://www.smartmusic.com/

3. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Guest

A pitch correction plug-in/program will usually indicate your deviation from the fundamental. As well as a real-time spectrum analyzers such as the one available in Adobe Audition. What you won't get is somebody telling you in a computer voice your either sharp or flat. Although that would be pretty funny. I like that idea. Your software always telling you what you're doing wrong verbally. OMG! Almost like George Orwell's 1984 & George Lucas THX1138! Of course my speech recognition software seems to be politically correct since I can never seem to tell people to go flock themselves. See what I mean? See? Screw that! I don't like sheep and I doubt whether I will go flock myself. Or you for that matter.

That's RemyDavid@cox.net not RemyDavid@cocks.net, got that? Actually, the voice-recognition never made that error. Humans usually do.