1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

protools sessions?

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by tonybran, Oct 18, 2005.

1. tonybran

tonybran Guest

weird question,

anyone who knows how to use Protools fairly well willing to send me a protools session...something of course that you can't get in trouble for sending....i'm trying to see how a session layout looks....im fairly new (1 year) at recording...so seeing new techniques, track layouts, fades, etc. would be beneficial to me....just throwing the idea out incase anyone is willing...it would be much appreciated if so.....

2. gilligan204

gilligan204 Guest

go to http://www.nin.com you can download a full PT session of ONLY to remix there, and you can't get in trouble for it
  3. pmolsonmus

pmolsonmus Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2003
    If you have a legal version of PT you should have a demo file called "Being There" or something like that that came with the install.

Some goofy lyrics like "Kaliedescope Angel wants to trip with me" or some other BS. but its a file.........

Good Luck
  4. Markd102

Markd102 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2001
    hehe, yeah, it's pretty ordinary.

Actually, I think if you get 6.9 you get a different demo song.
    I'll find out next week when my Mbox2 arrives.
  5. tonybran

tonybran Guest

thanks guys, i had completely forgot about that.....i have Protools 6.2.2 and got some song called "Salvation" ..not my favorite song :) , but its doing the job of showing me the proper format...thanks again