1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Question for AudioGaff or other Bay Area Audio Types

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by Skeetch, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Skeetch

Skeetch Guest

I'm in Moutain View for a few days and was wondering if any of you South Bay audio geeks can recommend any pro audio type shops in the area. Probably won't have time to go to SF or Oakland, but is there anything worth checking out - aside from BanjoMart - in the Mtn. View area (including Sunnyvale, Cupertino and possibly SJ)?

2. AudioGaff

AudioGaff Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to have to tell you that in the South Bay you really only have one place and it's not stocked with that much Pro Audio like it used to be of days gone by. Guitar Center - San Jose.

The true Pro Audio is in SF and Oakland. Even the new flagship Guitar Center in SF offers decent Pro Audio.

3. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

Audio Images in SF ... Leo's Pro Audio in SF and Oakland ...

4. Skeetch

Skeetch Guest

Thanks gents. Was kind of expecting there to be not much around here. Place has sure gotten bigger since I lived here. And the traffic - Oy! Might try to carve out some time to drive into SF for a gander. Thanks again.

5. AudioGaff

AudioGaff Well-Known Member

Traffic? Wait until the 1-million plus of hi-tech people all get jobs again.