Questions about Blogs and Front Page Publishing

Discussion in 'Press Release Forum' started by mlaskow, Jan 28, 2010.

1. mlaskow

mlaskow Guest

Actually, I just realized that I started the Broadcast Quality thread on another forum. Is it okay if I start one here?
    Michael

2. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Thank you for asking.

Without knowing what you are interested in starting, I can't say ya or nay. The forums are off limits for advertising and you are already crossing the line with the "lot" that you have engaged in. I'm seeing quite a few and now understand why the spam hounds started barking.:wink:

You are definitely welcome to start a Blog. I think it would be fantastic promo for you and very informative for the readers following here after. You are also welcome to submit an article ( complimentary) on our front page which would be fantastic promotion for your company. recording.org is a google magnet and I'm glad to help people that are helping the indie artists.

3. mlaskow

mlaskow Guest

Would these two blogs be helpful as an article? I'm happy to contribute them because they showcase some great examples of what broadcast quality really means for film and tv placements. Broadcast Quality | Taxi Blog thanks Michael

4. audiokid

audiokid Staff

I've moved a part of your thread into this forum. Its for Publishing members content.

I'm not sure having duplicate content on both sites would be the best google friendly strategy. However, are welcome to try. It would be fun to see your traffic results grow. Good for us both. I PM'd you but you didn't respond. Fly at it. I'm glad to help.