1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Reason pro tools rewired

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by Gerkass, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Gerkass

Gerkass Guest

after re booting my laptop to windows 7 and re installed pro tools and finally reason after so much trouble before i rebooted my laptop,but at last i got it installed with no problems,,,,but 1 that is probably a simple solution which hopefully you's can help with

Problem; i installed reason 3 (only version at my dissposal at the moment) and pro tools 8 again but when go into pro tools and i create instrument Or aux track and try to insert reason as a instrument it doesnt come up in the list that contains the other instruments such as vacume or xpand ect,,,anyone know the soultion?

SOOO close :eek:

2. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

Just on the off chance: is it possible that you are trying to insert Reason into a mono instrument track? I don't think Reason works in mono and so it won't show up in the instrument plugin folder of a mono track. Could be way off but I thought I'd ask.

3. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

Scratch that. I just reinstalled Reason Adapted(I never use it) just to see if I could make it work and it works fine both in mono and in stereo. I'm stumped.

4. Gerkass

Gerkass Guest

hmm wierd,, yep iv tried mono and stereo, still no sign of it,, it did work on my p.c before but doesnt seem to be showing up now,,