Hello Dudes and Dudets, So. Here is the scenario.. We have an important project at hand, that requires myself and a partner to film an interview scene, where at times she will stand up and walk around, and at times so will I. 80% of the recording takes place seated, but the remaining 20% is crucial. Simple wouldn't you agree ? Only here is the problem. We are wearing masks. Our conundrum therefore is how, do we achieve high-quality audio recordings of our voices, all-the-while wearing full-headed (that is covering the entire head and neck) masks, and after straining the old lemon - I am stumped. A shotgun microphone (our present setup) will not cut it, since the masks muffle the sound leaving the experience dilute and frankly annoying, the quality terrible, and the project failed. We need your expertise - and if not - then your creative problem solving - S'il vous plaît. Another consideration is, that we cannot modify the masks, although it may be helpful to note, that they DO have moving mouth parts (Silicone/Latex material). Awaiting you with thoughtful and fluttery eyes forum. Cheers.