1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Recording with fl studio 10 problem

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by nismoalti420, Nov 27, 2011.

1. nismoalti420

nismoalti420 Active Member

ok on my old computer i was using, i had fl studio on it and was using it to play guitar through. i only do this because my effects processor and amp were stolen. so i use the hardcore effects on fl studio to hold me over till i can get another guitar rig. worked great on the old computer! now i loaded fl on my new computer and every thing works on the program but i cant get the guitar sound to fl studio. there is a catch i get the guitar sound through the speakers when the program is closed. it only works in one input on the computer. the other inputs are really fuzzy and distorted? i havent figured this out yet either.

also i am using a 3/4" adapter to a 1/8" putting it in to the mic input on the computer. not the best but it will get me through till i get an amp again.

the new computer is Asus essentio desktop\ and athlon ll x2 processor/ 4gb ram/ 1 tb hard drive / sound card not sure all it says is 8-channel high-definition
    is has windows 7 64 bit operating system

the old computer was a lot smaller than the new one, but they had the same operating system windows 7 64 bit. the sound card im not sure what the old one had but it was from the factory.

any help would be greatly appreciated. if you need to know something a little more in depth to help me out just let me know.

thanks, and i hope i put this in the right forum.

2. nismoalti420

nismoalti420 Active Member

ok i just got it to work, i guess you have to configure the input to the device your going to use it for.