1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

RME Fireface V.S. ADI 8 Pro Need Help

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by KB, Sep 2, 2004.

1. KB

KB Guest

I'd like to up grade my Audio interface in this near future.Right now I'm interesting in RME Fireface and ADI 8 Pro. Any comment?
  2. AudioGaff

AudioGaff Distinguished Member

Feb 23, 2001
    Silicon Valley
    The RME stuff is top notch and I'm pretty impressed with their stuff. Great performance for the money. I'm considering several options of their stuff for my use and the fireface is on the list.
  3. dejacky

dejacky Guest

I'd go with the RME FireFace given the choice. You might pay a little more, but you get more stock I/O with preamps! :). And I think it's an awesome piece of gear and if I had enough money I'd upgrade from my RME Multiface to the FireFace :lol: Plus the FireFace has that new extreme jitter reduction technology..along with the other improvements, the FireFace will provide a more steady clock and overall better audio quality.
  4. KB

KB Guest

Can you give me more info about jitter? How can help in recording?
  5. dejacky

dejacky Guest

go to http://www.rme-audio.com and just click on their fireface advertisement. it will tell you about it better than I remember.