1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Seasons Greetings to everyone.

Discussion in 'Microphones' started by audiokid, Dec 18, 2013.

1. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff Resource Member

Mar 20, 2000
    Prince George, BC
    Home Page:
    I finally decided to put the Microphone Forum on top. Isn't that what this is all about?
    How did I miss that all these years.

Seasons Greetings to everyone. I hope next year brings you all peace and love and our beautiful planet starts healing. I worry about it.

Bless you all.

2. pcrecord

pcrecord Don't you want the best recording like I do ? Resource Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Quebec, Canada
    Home Page:
    Health, peace, happyness and prosperity to all !!
  3. pan60

pan60 Active Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Home Page:
  4. thatjeffguy

thatjeffguy Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Vashon Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Indeed, Happy Holidays to all!

And I agree that the Microphones Forum should be at the top. After a while I will post a review of what I consider my best microphone purchase ever... just need to do a bit more work with it.

5. kmetal

kmetal Kyle P. Gushue Resource Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Home Page:
    Awesome site audiokid,i don't know you personally, but, you seem like a dude who really just cares about music and quality. your site has enhanced my well being, and surely many others. Happy holidays to everyone around here. if the recordist has no control over anything else as far as a sound source, or room, the mic is arguably the most influential thing, it deserves it's spot at the top. it really is amazing the difference between how mics sound.

enjoy everyone, happy holidays from my tiny corner of the world!
  6. djmukilteo

djmukilteo Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2008
    Rainy Roads WA USA
    Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays.....the mic on top of the tree so to speak...symbolic ornament at the pinnacle of the pyramidal apex of the recording chain.