1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

sequoia users

Discussion in 'Sequoia' started by mud5150, Jun 4, 2006.

1. mud5150

mud5150 Guest

I was wondering if some of the sequoia users in here could answer some questions for me. The web site isn't real thorough. My main concern is the track count and vitual console. From what I can see on the magix website it seems to be limited to 48 channels? Is that correct. It also doesn't seem to mention anything about buses or aux sends. Was wondering if someone could shed some light on what is available there. Other than that it looks pretty top notch.
  2. zemlin

zemlin Distinguished Member

Sep 4, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    Home Page:
    Does that answer your questions?
    I use Samplitude Pro and am very happy with it.
  3. FifthCircle

FifthCircle Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2001
    Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Nah, the 48 tracks is just a mixer skin that comes with the program. Makes it so that you can see what is happening on 48 tracks at a glance. You can record or mix as many tracks as your hard drives and processors can handle.

4. mud5150

mud5150 Guest

cool thanks guys, i figured as much about the track count. Didn't really make sense a $3000 program only recording 48 tracks. Didn't expect 64 bus though that rules. Def Leppard who. I'm gonna mic my amp with 27 mics. I'm excited to check this software out.