1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Nate Tschetter, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Nate Tschetter

Nate Tschetter Active Member

Howdy

The keyboard forum has been merged with the others. I've not been asked to moderate the new forum so I shall ease on down the road.

I can be emailed: nate@gluethemoose.com

Love, peace and hair grease

2. white swan

white swan Guest

Could it have been an oversight?

Why can't Nate co-moderate? I really appreciate his knowledge, style, and grace. I can't remember anything he's said since I've been here that wasn't helpful and constructive.

Losing people like Nate can't be a good thing, can it?

3. Rob de Boer

Rob de Boer Guest

What's the reason behind merging the forums anyway? :( I thought it was very useful to have a separate forum for keys and one for drums.

Now all intelligent keyboardplayers will have to work their way through posts about sticks and primal desires to hit stuff. :D :D :D

And I agree with white swan. It's not a good thing to lose Nate.

Regards, Rob

4. dabmeister music

dabmeister music Active Member

What the .... is going on? It can't be true. We've just lost a great mod as well as a great gentleman. I really appreciate your experience, knowledge and know-how. You've helped a lot of us on this forum. We'll miss you man. :(

5. pmolsonmus

pmolsonmus Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more with the above sentiment.
    But please, just 'cause you're not a moderator don't be a stranger to this forum, we can use your advise
    :p:

Phil

6. As the mod for this forum I would like to publicly invite Nate (we have had many conversations and are on good terms) to continue to contribute his wise words to this forum. David

7. UncleBob58

UncleBob58 Active Member

Thanks Doc, I was ready to get out the tar and feathers.

Repeat after me:

NATE IS GREAT!!! :tu:

8. pandamonkey

pandamonkey Active Member

As I am wondering around Kenya at the moment, I guess I missed something here.... I went to check out the "Keyboard and MIDI" forum (as I always do) and was surprised to discover that it has been merged with the Drums and Percusion... :(

9. Alécio Costa - Brazil

Alécio Costa - Brazil Well-Known Member

wow, what drums have to do with keyboards? maybe sampled drums and sound module..oka?
    Hey friend, don´t go! we need you here!