Software for Batch Processing Audio Watermarks

Discussion in 'Tracking / Mixing / Editing' started by jasongreenberg, Apr 28, 2012.

1. jasongreenberg

jasongreenberg Active Member

I have a need to insert an audio watermark (basically an audio file repeating the name of the company) into thousands of audio files. I'm having a hard time finding software that can streamline this batch process. I basically need to merge a single audio file with thousands of others keeping in mind that the lengths of the audio files vary from 7 seconds to around 10 minutes.

Anyone have any ideas of software that can batch process this task? I'd rather Mac software but PC software can work as well.

Thanks,
    J

2. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Interesting thread. I would like to know more about this too. I don't suppose you'd care to tell us what you are doing?

3. jasongreenberg

jasongreenberg Active Member

Hi audiokid, This is for a music licensing company. (soundscapemedia.com)

4. mireek

mireek Member

You can use this tool here for inserting 2nd sound layer - watermark to your files.
    Link: Batch Audio Watermark | Wix.com

5. rocksure

rocksure Active Member

Ok...so that link is actually a service at 6 cents a file rather than a software download. Interesting all the same.

6. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

Just to bring this up to date, jasongreenberg got his answer over at Gearslutz. Bias Peak has a batch process option. Good to know actually.