1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Something like the Aardvark Direct Pro Q10

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by ttir, Sep 28, 2004.

1. ttir

ttir Guest

Can i get anything a litte cheaper? I've been searching but can't come across anything. I need something that can run 8 tracks at once...10 tracks maximum. Any help would be great.
  2. HMNP

HMNP Guest

I think Presonus just came out with a similar 8 piece gear much cheaper than the Aardvark. Around $600, But if Im not confused, the Aardvarks q1- has dropped to around $640 in price. Check out musiciansfriend.com and check out the recording section!!

Have Fun!
  3. radioliver

radioliver Guest

You can't go wrong with the q10 if you've got a compatible computer (check their website). And it is really cheap right now so get one as soon as you can. You won't regret it. For the price, you can't get a better deal for 8 clean tracks at a time!
  4. ttir

ttir Guest

how about the lexicon omega? i don't think that records up too 8 tracks.....can u help me out? i think it will only record 4 tracks at once.

5. HMNP

HMNP Guest

There's a 4 channel version of the Q10 that has the same mic pres for around $500 new. I think its the Aardvark 24/96
  6. You're right--the Omega can only record up to 4 tracks simultaneously.

But then, for paying half the price of the Q10...