1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Sonar 4

Discussion in 'Sonar' started by Vaylence, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Vaylence

Vaylence Guest

I was wondering if anyone knew of any free tutorials for Sonar 4 producer ed. out there on the interweb. Let me know if you know of any

2. Grooveteer

Grooveteer Guest

Hi Vaylence,

Have you already tried the tutorials that are on the CD / DVD?

I would start there. I don't know of any other tutorials, but you might want to try the Sonar forum as well at cakewalk.com

Good luck!
  3. Vaylence

Vaylence Guest

Yeah the tutorials that came with it are kind of ambiguous and convoluted, I was looking for more of a stripped down, heres how you get started kind of thing. The built in help is usefull but I still dont know enough to understand what I dont know, so it is tough to ask the right questions.

I'll check the cakewalk forums too, thanks for the tip.
  4. Grooveteer

Grooveteer Guest

I know you didn't ask for a book, but lots of people seem to like the Sonar Power books by Scott Garrigus to get started. (Can't really comment as I have never seen one)

You can get them on Amazon or directly from the man himself with a nice discount:

5. tecknot

tecknot Guest

Hi Vaylence.

You might want to check out Sonarama's tutorials on Sonar Wiki here: http://sonar.sonarama.com/sonar/index.php/Tutorial_List

I haven't tried them myself but I have looked through a few. They might help and lead you to using various utilities in SONAR. Scott Garrigus' books are pretty helpful too, but just not free.

If I come across any other SONAR related sites, other than Cakewalk.com, I'll let you know.

Take care,

6. tecknot

tecknot Guest

Have another link for you...

Totally forgot about this one.