1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Sony EQ demo trouble-the clock's tickin'

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Irene, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Irene

Irene Guest

Hi all

everytime i go to bring the SEQ plug-in up on an insert PT crashes and gives me error 2 threats. I'm so frustrated. I've zapped PRAM to no avail. The 'attachment' file is 'loose' in the pref's folder and everything else seems OK.
    I know this is maybe insane but do I need to label the computer somehow with the name that sony asked me to give to the target computer, I've never known the like!!!. Six days left of seven!!

Any help gratefully received

2. Irene

Irene Guest

Sony are a dream.
    What superb customer support - and I haven't even bought it yet. They went to great efforts today to sort it all out for me and have more than made up for the inconvenience. I wish all companies were as sound and supportive as Sony and Apogee. It feels good.

3. Hi Renie,

Although it's not always the case, high end pro-audio manufacturers like Sony, Apogee, AMS/Neve, SSL, etc., tend to take much better care of their customers because they are dealing in general with high price, low volume products.

4. Ang1970

Ang1970 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2000
    What? Great sounding plugs and they treat you like a human being??? Finally somebody's doing something right! Keep up the good work, and let this be a role-model for other "big" companies. :)