1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

SoundDiver Adaptations

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Kev, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Kev

Kev Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2001
    Do we have any SoundDiver experts out there? Particularly in the field of Adaptations.

I have been trying to make an adaptation for a simple GM module and I am getting nowhere. If I can't get thins I will never get the complex ones.

It is a long shot but could someone put me out of my misery and show me where to find an adaptation for an Akai SG01k.

I've surfed for the last 3 days and nothing ..... please point me in the direction of a good starting point .... a user group .... something!
  2. Nate Tschetter

Nate Tschetter Active Member

Feb 28, 2001
    Hi Kev

Ugh, I haven't used SoundDiver in years. And, as I recall, my last attempt to use it was programming an XG front end for Logic. This was with one of the earliest versions of SD so I have no idea where their at now.

Maybe someone else will chime in with some info. If you find something, let us know.
  3. yodermr

yodermr Guest

I'm not an expert but I use it.
    I have had good luck with their tech support.
    There web site also has manuals for programming the adaptations. Quite large, I remember 500+ pages
  4. Kev

Kev Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2001
    Yep done all that.

I'm just a slow learner when it comes to the Emagic stuff.

I find it's personality difficult to get to know.
  5. yodermr

yodermr Guest

Yea I tried Logic and found it hard to find my way around - back to Sonar.

Just can't beat Sound Diver.

Good luck