1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Special post!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by radioliver, Oct 13, 2004.

1. radioliver

radioliver Guest

100 posts! woo hoo!
    Sorry, it's not that special! Just feel like a regular now! hehe! :lol:

2. jonyoung

jonyoung Well-Known Member

Hey! Welcome to the century club! Est-ce qu'il y a quelques neiges en Montreal maintenant?

3. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

radioliver,
    Thanks for taking the time to contribute 100 posts to the RO forums ...

4. maintiger

maintiger Well-Known Member

radioliver- I know how you feel, I was there myself not so long ago and its sure a cool feeling to be a part of this fantastick music community- what can I say, congratulations! :cool: :cool: (y)

5. radioliver

radioliver Guest

Thank you all for the support, and by the way, no snow yet in montreal jonyoung. Usually comes around mid to late december. 10 years ago, we'd get lots in november but since our planet is gonna explode and is getting very warm....snow comes late even in montreal!

6. jonyoung

Maybe the poles are shifting.......we had 38 degrees F one night last week way down here in Tennessee. I'm usually still out sailing in spare time now, too cold this year!

7. Krou

Krou Active Member

Salut a tous me chums a Montreal...

Yeah, I grew up there and my family's still there, I go visit twice a year. I miss it dearly, it's a great f***ing city. What will they do with a hockey-less winter this year!!!!??? :shock:

The thought of moving back has occured on many occasions recently, I think the election results may play a big role in this big decision :roll:

8. oakman

oakman Guest

Hi neighbor. Last night was really chilly too... and I just got done watching "The Day After Tomorrow". Creepy. The entire summer has been cool here in Nashville. Having moved here from Houston, I'm freezing. :) Loved the cool summer though.

9. jonyoung

Geez, our heat went out last night! Waiting on the furnace guy to come get it right. I'm a damned Yankee who likes cold weather, but that short trip form the sheets to the bathrobe was a shocker this morning. What part of town are you in, oakman?

10. oakman

oakman Guest

I froze my a$$ of last night too. We haven't switched over from AC to heat yet. It's time.

I am kind of right on the Brentwood Franklin border, a ways down Sneed Road, off Hillsbouro. I have about a 20 minute drive to get downtown.

11. jonyoung

We're practically neighbors. I'm right off Hwy 100 at Hwy 96, maybe 10 minutes from you. We need a new ignitor on the furnace, gonna be gettin' frisky with the missus again tonight 8)

12. oakman

oakman Guest

I come over that way to go to the Kroger. If you ever care to do lunch or something, shoot me an email and I'll send you my phone number.

I just finished cleaning the furnaces, in preperation to turn the heat on tonight. Have fun with the missus and good luck on the furnace.