StudioPackage- Focal CMS 50's, 35 Ft.RoomSnake, BognerDuende, Vsynth, 96TTPatchbay, Pitbull Mic&more

Discussion in 'Patchbays' started by Seti O808, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Seti O808

Seti O808 Active Member

Package deal can be negotiated or you can buy individually - prices below and Pictures at the bottom.

Bogner Duende Amp with 6v6 version (18 watt) Studio Recording Amp
    This amp is about 4 year old. I bought it new from Bogner directly. It only been played it a couple dozen times and put it in storage during a move. It’s been in storage ever since. I just pulled it out fired it up. It is in great condition and sounds incredible!

18 watts from two 6V6 power tubes with five 12AX7 preamp tubes. Two channels that can be combined or used separately, footswitchable. Footswitch not included Channel 1: Gain, Pull bright switch, Treble, Bass, Volume and shared Master EQ controls. Channel 2: Gain, Pull bright switch, Volume and shared Master EQ controls. Color may differ from picture. Has a spring verb built in that sounds killer.

I just don’t need it anymore and can’t justify keeping it around, my loss your gain.

These go for $2000+ new I paid $2300

Asking $1500 + you pay shipping

Paypal is fine, PM if you are interested.

Roland V-synth (the original)
    This keyboard is about 5 years old (I bought it new from musician’s friend) and has got to be one of the most fun synths to play live ever – plenty of knobs and D-beam laser scratch is too much fun! I used it off and on for few years and has been in storage ever since. I just pulled it out of storage and checked it out; it is in good condition with a minor problem, the left channel doesn’t work, right channel runs fine though. A local tech was going to charge me $60 to repair the left channel but I decided to just use the right channel instead and never bothered me.

I just don’t need it anymore and can’t justify keeping it around, my loss your gain

$500 + you pay shipping

Paypal is fine, PM if you’re interested.

Focal (Dead Link Removed)
    These monitors are about 3 and half years old. I bought them new from Vintage King Audio. I only used them for a few weeks, and then put them in storage during a move. I just pulled them out of storage and checked them out; they sound great and are in excellent condition with minimal use.

I just don’t need them anymore, my lose your gain.

$900 + you pay shipping

Paypal is fine, PM if you are interested

35 Foot Mogami Studio Snake with Dsub and Custom Breakout Box
    part no.2934 multi microhphone cable style 20002 AWM Mogami VW-1

This high end snake is about 6 year old. I bought it new from Vintage King Audio. It saw some good use for few couple years and has been in storage ever since. I just pulled it out of storage and checked it out and it’s still in good condition (with signs of normal use).

I just don’t use it anymore and can’t justify keeping it around, my lose your gain.

I paid $600 for this new from vintage king

Asking $350 firm + you pay shipping

TT Cables
    This is for top quality Mogami TT patches cables…

They're all about 4 or 5 years old - I kept them clean, De-Oxed and stored in atmosphere controlled studio - they are in great condition.

10" x 4 (green) shortest length - individual cost $6 each mogami part no.2893 Quad
    23" x 4 (black) medium Length - individual cost $6.75 each mogami part no.2893 Quad

The following are special cables that are very handy / versatile for plugging things into the front of patch bay quickly

42" x 4 (black) tt to XLR female mogami part no.2552

I just don’t use them anymore and can’t justify keeping them around, my lose your gain

AES EBU Cables
    All these AES EBU are male to female connections

Redco 8 ch snake AES EBU 6 ft or 8 confirming $75
    this one has 4 female and 4 male and other side is D-sub

8ft AES EBU Cables-Nuetrik Mogami Style 2552 part#3080 -6 Available $35 each black

12ft AES EBU Cables-Nuetrik Mogami Style 2552 part#3080 - 1 Available $35
    black

6' 8" AES EBU Cables - Apogee Wyde Eye A/D 110 - 6 available $25 each
    purple

6' 8" AES EBU Cables - Nuetrik monster pro link pro 1000 - 2 available $25 each - grey

$460 for package deal includes shipping within USA outside USA will have to pay shipping

package deal or individual prices listed above

its all about 5 years old in good condition stored in atmosphere controlled storage

paypal is cool

PM me for questions

Audio Accessories 96 tt / D-Sub Patchbay Update Patchbay Sold
    PitBull Mic (details)---------- Update mic Sold

Attached Files: