1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Sync - Delta1010 and Cubase SE3

Discussion in 'Cubase' started by MightyMilk, Jan 19, 2007.

1. MightyMilk

MightyMilk Guest

i recently got a delta1010 for christmas and then purchased cubase se3 as my recording software. my monitoring has quite a large delay (a few seconds) from what i hear coming back to my 1604 into my headphones. when i was looking through the device setup of cubase, anytime i try to run the Simulation it says "the test was not sucessful and did not produce reliable sync information".

last time i had this problem with the software included with my delta1010, all i did was look through the settings and found that the software by default was trying to use DirectX drivers instead of ASIO. as soon as i switched this setting my monitoring was great without delays. i don't see a choice within Cubase SE3 to select the drivers to use. maybe it is something else?

any help is appreciated.
  2. hueseph

hueseph Distinguished Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Devices Menu/Device setup/ in the left side there should be a list of devices. Go to VST Multitrack. There you should be able to select Delta ASIO.