1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Sync problems after pause in Audition1.0

Discussion in 'Recording' started by HarryEvan, Apr 24, 2005.

1. HarryEvan

HarryEvan Guest

I'm using Audition 1.0 on an Athlon with an Echo Audio GINA 24 card. I've got an old Mackie CR-1604 with the first eight tracks going to an ADAT LX-20 (as a front end and meter bridge) then light pipe to the card. I'm recording the eight tracks into Audition with each tarck going to the left or right of four devices. I use this to record auditions and rehearsals - just hit record and play until somebody needs a break.

Everything is going fine, until I hit pause for a phone call. When I hit pause again for another few songs, each pair of devices is out of time with each other, i.e. 1 left and right are in sync, but not with 2L&R, 3L&R or 4L&R. There's no click track or SMPTE track to resync to. Any ideas how I can pull this back together, or just avoid the pause from here on out?

And is there ANY easy way of saving a session and all the tracks without having to acknowledge the name of each and every tracK?