1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by audiokid, Mar 11, 2014.

1. audiokid

audiokid Staff

How set are you with Tapatalk here?

They don't support our sponsors and without the aid of sponsors, this kills the hand that feeds us all.
    I want to pull tapatalk because of that alone, but even more so because I've noticed some bugs and vulnerabilities .

Now that we've moved to this new forums platform, I love using my iphone to read the forums, check my conversation and alerts.

I wouldn't miss tapatalk now.

Thoughts?

2. thewonders

thewonders Active Member

That's all I've been using on my phone but I'm willing to give it a go with just Safari.

3. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Me too, this new platform looks great with Safari.

4. TheJackAttack

TheJackAttack Distinguished Member

I use Tapatalk nearly exclusively to keep tuned in on forums but I understand the reasoning. My piano business has become time intensive enough that I don't get on the laptop much when I'm home as I need to spend family time with the fam.

5. thewonders

thewonders Active Member

I notice that Tapatalk is back.

Sent using more processing power than NASA used to go to the moon

6. doubleJ

doubleJ Active Member

I'm attempting to use Tapatalk (Windows Phone), but it won't allow me to log in.
    The error I get is...
    That seems like a server-side error, to me.
    JJ

7. Paul999

Paul999 Active Member

I've always hated tap talk.

8. Josh Conley

Josh Conley Active Member

whats tapatalk?

9. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Josh Conley likes this.
  10. amadeustm

amadeustm Active Member

i have never tried navigating through the forum using the mobile browser, only desktop browsing or tapatalk (until the access changed). the new layout it is really great, i think it is ok not to use tapatalk any longer.

Chris likes this.