1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

TC Native bundle

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Sanity Inn, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Sanity Inn

Sanity Inn Guest

Hey gang, anyone using this ??

I've aquired a version 2,0 and was wundering if it was worth the 39.00 upgrade price to get the latest version to work on XP pro

Sanity Inn
  2. dabmeister music

dabmeister music Active Member

Jan 11, 2003
    Woodbridge, Va
    Home Page:
    Yes..., I've been using the native bundle for about 2 years now. IMO this is a good bundle.
  3. Sanity Inn

Sanity Inn Guest

Thanks dab

I do have one UAD 1 right now and plan on another,,,,

just was curious whether TC would add a nice blend to the mix

thanks again

Sanity Inn
  4. Sanity Inn

Sanity Inn Guest

That's all the feedback on this??

can't just be one user of this plugin suite!!!!

Thanks again

5. lambchop

lambchop Active Member

Feb 14, 2003
    New Jersey (right outside the Big Apple!)
    Home Page:
    I've used the TC Native Reverb that came bundled in my Cubase Producers Pack. Very sweet sounding.
  6. I agree, the reverb is very nice.
    Aslo check out the parametric eq, not to hot on surgical stuff, but its got a sweet sound. :shock:
  7. mjones4th

mjones4th Active Member

Aug 15, 2003
    I don't know if you guys heard, but TC just discontinued all support for their native bundle. As well as Spark :shock: Dearly beloved.....
  8. Sanity Inn

Sanity Inn Guest

Ya , go figure, i had a chance to buy the 3.* upgrade couple weeks ago, but the never told me they were shutting it down

if theres any interest, i have 2 copies of TC SPARK 2.0 in sealed boxes, they can't be upgraded but work on MAC,,,, never know , maybe they will do something for someone, let me know