1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

thanks people

Discussion in 'Recording' started by jace_one, Mar 12, 2002.

1. jace_one

jace_one Guest

well gotta say thanks to all the people talking about their setups. i didnt know a god damn thing about daw's before i jumped in here and one month later i'm putting a machine up on my own.

works great so far, now all i have to do is spend the rest of my life learning about every nook and cranny of these monster programs and hardware, in other words i'll die knowing a fraction.

2. Opus2000

Opus2000 Distinguished Member

Apr 7, 2001
    No..thank you Jace!! This site really wouldnt be as good if it werent for people coming in and posting!!
    So kudos to everyone!!!
  3. Doublehelix

Doublehelix Distinguished Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Actually, *I* deserve *all* the thanks...it is all about *me*, and what I do for this place! :)

Hehe...you are right jace...this place is great, and the amount of help that can be found here is pretty incredible. Everyone goes out of their way to assist.

RO Rocks!!!
  4. knightfly

knightfly Active Member

Jan 18, 2002
    Hey Guise, yer right - we're all just freakin' wunderbra, except for Stedel, and he's workin' on it... Steve
  5. Tommy P.

Tommy P. Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2002
    I don't know what I was doing, wasting my time at other hardware sites. :( :D