The Audio Expert - by Ethan Winer

Discussion in 'Press Release Forum' started by audiokid, Jun 5, 2012.

1. audiokid

audiokid Staff

I haven't read it yet (just arrived) but skimming through it amazes me on the work you put into this, wow! Ethan, you are a wealth of information put into a book, and from the looks of it, a really in depth book. I look forward to reading this in about ten years when I actually have time to relax.

Check it out

The Audio Expert

Congratulations and best wishes!

(y)

2. Ethan Winer

Ethan Winer Active Member

Thanks very much Chris!

3. Space

Space Well-Known Member

Writing a book can be an over whelming project in and of itself, so it is great to see that you have taken, what you have given away freely for so many years, and placed it in written form.

I'm not going to say I'll run out and buy it, heck I just found out about it, right? But it will find a place in my library in a few weeks or so.

Thanks for the effort Ethan,

4. godchuanz

godchuanz Active Member

To be honest, the sheer number of chapters and pages look daunting!

That said, I'm pretty sure every page in there is filled with wisdom that every serious music producer/engineer should read.

5. Rod Gervais

Rod Gervais Active Member

My copy arrived a short while ago - and it's a fantastic addition to my library for sure.

Excellent job Ethan,

6. vibrations1951

vibrations1951 Active Member

Ethan

Thank you, thank you and thank you! I'm about half way through and I have a hard time putting it down. You have put together a concise reference I'm gonna keep close by at all times. I'm not a complete newbie but I have many holes in my understanding and your fabulous book is just what I needed, in a single reference, to put it all together for me.

7. Ethan Winer

Thanks very much guys!

8. Reverend Lucas

Reverend Lucas Active Member

Ethan - I picked up the book for Nook, and am finding it most useful. Is there a way I can access the example media referenced in the book?

Thanks

9. Ethan Winer

Page xxii of my book shows the web address of the publisher's web site that hosts all of the media files that go with my book.

--Ethan

Reverend Lucas likes this.
  10. Reverend Lucas

Reverend Lucas Active Member

There it is... Thanks, Ethan.

11. kmetal

kmetal Kyle P. Gushue Well-Known Member

Gonna grab a copy for my library, it'll make a nice Christmas present!

12. niclaus

niclaus Active Member

I just placed my order...

I'm sure it Will be great...

Thanks for your time ethan.

13. Matt

Matt Active Member

I will make sure to pick it up to help pass 22 hours in airplanes this weekend.