1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

the digi 001

Discussion in 'Recording' started by RJS Digital, Sep 23, 2001.

1. RJS Digital

RJS Digital Guest

i have been using the digi 001 in my home project studio now for about 4 weeks and i can honestly say that i am totally impressed with its power to produce high quality demos. verbs, delays, compressors, eq's, and many moreplug-insall at your finger tips in real time. i have been recording demos for a friend in orlando and the quality is great. just add a good condenser mic and some talent....and you have a geat demo.

rj salicco

RJS Digital Studios
  2. ednaroma

ednaroma Guest

I've got to agree with you here - I purchased my digi 001 in February this year, after using Cubase for more than 7 years.

I've never looked back, the PT interface has totally hooked me, it really syncs in with the way I work, and I have produced more finished product (finished of course being in the eye of the beholder) than ever before.

I now only use Cubase for its Rocket Power features - everything else is Digi 001/PT orientated.

3. Opus2000

Opus2000 Distinguished Member

Apr 7, 2001
    I'm going to be the pessimist here!! I moved on to Nuendo due to the fact that I know I will want more than 24 tracks to play back at once..also knowing that I might want to expand my audio hardware or go with something different down the line without having to buy/learn another piece of software. I agree Pro Tools is definately a solid interface but LE is way too limiting for my needs. Also I was a Cubase user long ago and always stayed with that since it was a great interface...ok..more ranting...I dont want to give Digi any more of money thatn they have...lol! Just kidding mon!!