1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Thermal "Glue"?

Discussion in 'Recording' started by SonOfSmawg, Jun 7, 2002.

  1. SonOfSmawg

    SonOfSmawg Well-Known Member

    The graphics card that I bought from my buddy has passive cooling. My PCI bus is cranked up to 40. I want to take the heatsink and fan off of my old AMD K6 300 processor and put it on the graphics card. I know that HS/fans are normally "Glued" on graphics cards. I assume it's some sort of thermal glue (?). What is that stuff called, and where can I get it?
  2. teddancin

    teddancin Member

    Is this what you're talking about? http://www.coolerstar.com/arsiltherad.html
  3. SonOfSmawg

    SonOfSmawg Well-Known Member

    YESSS! Abso-bloody-lutely! Thanks, bro. That's exactly what I need!
  4. teddancin

    teddancin Member

    hehe, I thought so, just wasn't positive. I'm glad I could help man. Nice avatar picture btw.
  5. Opus2000

    Opus2000 Well-Known Member

    Ya know...I was going to suggest picking your nose and using that.... :p
  6. SonOfSmawg

    SonOfSmawg Well-Known Member

    Ummm ... that didn't work ... why do you think I'm asking? :p

Share This Page