1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Time for Jules to move on

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by RandomGuest, May 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomGuest

RandomGuest Guest

Hello all

I want to inform you all that after long service here as moderator, I have decided to step down. I have enjoyed my time here immensely and would like to offer heartfelt thanks to Chris and ALL Recording.Org participants (and you lurkers!) for their amazing support in what I considered to be a very rewarding hobby. I would also like to thank Fletcher for putting me up for the position in the first place.
    For his sterling efforts to keep things afloat during recent times and his obvious passion for Recording.Org, I feel Little Dog would be an excellent Moderator choice to take over from me.
    I will swing by here often and will never forget Chris, Recording.Org or its' community that I enjoyed so much interacting with and serving.
    I wish all here my sincere and very best wishes for the future, both online and in the real, non virtual world! RO - long may it thrive!

Jules

:w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.