1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Top 10 Pro Recording Resources

Discussion in 'Composing / Producing / Arranging' started by destrukto, Mar 31, 2013.

1. destrukto

destrukto Active Member

Hi. I recently completed the Digital Sound Design course on coursera.org. Now I am completing the Introduction to Music Production course. As part of my studies, I have started a blog about Pro Recording .. I thought some of you may find it useful.

My most recent article is a blog post on the Top 10 Pro Recording Resources on the Internet .. and yes, I did mention recording.org which is an incredible resource that I have been lurking on for many years.

Thanks for the time and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

2. Zilus

Zilus Active Member

Im reading right now!

3. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

cool to see you gave RO a mention ... nice looking blog ... RO has a blog page .. take a look and maybe put something up there too.

4. moonbaby

moonbaby Mmmmmm Well-Known Member

I was relieved that GS was not on your list. I mean if I have to read one more thread entitled " What the best Mic to Record a Speed-Metal Band With" I'm gonna lose it...nice blog.

Thought of the Day:
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN THEY'RE PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.