1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Transient designer !!!

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by klauth, Apr 1, 2005.

1. klauth

klauth Guest

WOW!....I just received my new SPL AUDIO, Transient Designer 4 and was impresed at what I could do with it! my primary reason for getting it was to have something extra to play with in reference to my kick and snare. I'm REALLY surprised that I havn't heard more about it in this forum. (definatly the closest thing to a "silver bullet" that I have ever experienced).... have I just been in the dark?...anybody else on hear using it? and what was your impression of it?......
  2. jimbo_baby84

jimbo_baby84 Guest

the transient designer rocks...try it out on toms while mixing, the variety of sounds you can pull is amazing. also i find it helps clean up the rhythm of poorly performed acoustic guitar tracks. just fiddle for a while and you'll see what i mean.
  3. Marcus Black

Marcus Black Guest

I use it on drums all the time, it's very addictive. Audio cocaine :)
  4. walaby

walaby Guest

Bump. SPL Transient Designer is just great. Its a top serect James Bond 007 gadget.
    I use it for guitar with the Line6 Pod pro. It gives the kick, that is missed on pure Line6. Makeing "live" feeling.
  5. John Stafford

John Stafford Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2004
    I came across this before, but I couldn't remember the name, so thanks!
  6. Cucco

Cucco Distinguished Member

Mar 8, 2004
    Fredericksburg, VA
    The transient designer is amazing for drums, no doubt. It is intoxicating though - be VERY careful you don't overdo it! Other than that, enjoy it!