1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.


Discussion in 'Recording' started by dirtysouthstunta, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. is there a free program or another way to turn up the over all volume of my music to put on CD?
  2. jamiey

    jamiey Guest

    It's called a "Volume Knob" and should be on most CD players or stereo systems. You may want to read the manuals of those things if you are not situated with this. Sometimes on a portable CD player it resembles a turny-wheely thingy on the side of the player. Some headphones even have adjustments on them as well.

    If you meant volume as in 'peak-to-average' ratio, then, yes, there are some free VST plugins... though IME they are crummy sounding... here is one I found via google...

  3. Massive Mastering

    Massive Mastering Well-Known Member

    dirtysouthstunta - Cross-posting is EVIL.

    jamiey - Kudos on the volume knob. :cool:

Share This Page