1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

used gear i NY

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by iznogood, Mar 3, 2005.

1. iznogood

iznogood Member

my friend and i are going to new york to purchase some gear for him.... (i love to spend other people's money :twisted: )

any links to used great used gear shop's???

thx

2. Johnson Cabasa

Johnson Cabasa Active Member

rogue music on 30th street is the best

3. iznogood

iznogood Member

thx..... anyone else?

someone in here must live in NY...

i have google'd for hours.... please help

4. Krou

Krou Active Member

Main Drag in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (N5th between Bedford and Driggs)
    Small, mostly guitars, bass, amps and pedals, but run by great people and the amp selection is always great.

30th Street guitars for a bigger version of the above, insane selection of used guitars, lots of vintage stuff. Regarded as one of the best places in the city for anything guitar related.

5. paulkostabi

paulkostabi Guest

TLaudio tube tracker

I am selling a 8 Channel TLaudio Tube Tracker for $3,000 hardly used.

6. PCM

PCM Guest

there's a vintage guitar shop in park slop brooklyn, but they have cool gear. Rumbleseat music - 327 Fifth Ave. Also, a place down on Broadway near the federal building in tribeca (below canal street) . Forget what it's called but I got my rhodes piano there, and they have awesome stuff- wurly's, sp1200, vintage gear etc. think it may be a broadway and white st.

7. iznogood

iznogood Member

thx again....

can't wait to go to NY for the first time.... and just to spend my friends money.... :twisted:

any pro gear shop's?? (pre's and comp's)

i know i keep asking but you have to plan your trip when you only have one week!!

8. TeddyG

TeddyG Well-Known Member

B&H should be fun to look at. I've yet to buy anything from them audio-wise(No money), but they were always excellent for photo stuff and they've been around for years and stock alot of good stuff.

Search "BH Photo" on the web.

Teddy G.