1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Using a DI/Speaker load box with a tube head

Discussion in 'Recording' started by Jp22, Jan 9, 2011.

?

Jp22

Poll closed Apr 9, 2011.
  1. yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Jp22

Jp22 Guest

head

[deleted]

Thank you

2. Davedog

Davedog Distinguished Member

Okay....First, you asked a question and then answered it yourself. Then you gave the reason for it. Then you asked if anyone had ever done this.

Okay, Yes, I have.

Good idea...or bad? Only if it works would it be considered a 'good' idea. Your results will vary as much as the speaker, the amp, and the environment will allow.

Of course this will pass audio. Is it going to get you the sound you want in your room? You know how subjective this question is. You know what you want to hear out of your rig.

3. Jp22

Jp22 Guest

[deleted]

4. Davedog

Once again, JP fails to play well with others.

5. Jp22

Jp22 Guest

Sorry Dave, I just didn't want to leave my comments on here, kinda like a Facebook group you know, you can delete it if you created it. Sounds fair doesn't it? I'm not trying to be/sound condescending or anything. I would have liked to delete this thread though. Thank you for your help.

6. Davedog

JP the point of posting on a Bulletin Board is to leave the questions and posts and suggestions for all others to see and learn from. This isnt facebook by any stretch of the imagination.

7. moonbaby

moonbaby Mmmmmm Well-Known Member

Geez, this would have been an interesting, even rockin', thread had the posts been left up for us to...READ ! ! ! This jp fellow, he's quite the modest person, ain't he?