1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Discussion in 'Recording' started by mijola3, Apr 10, 2005.

1. mijola3

mijola3 Guest

Hello all. I am a newby here....great site! anyways i recently purchased a Roland V studio (VS-840EX)...it has been great except for 1 problem. If anyone out there owns this machine and can help, read on, if not...dont bother.
    the problem i am facing is when i do multi track recording, the tracks all seem to blend together. for instance..,.if i record drums on track one then a guitar on track 2, when i go to play back both tracks seperatly, it works great, and i can mute the guitar track easily too...but when i try and mute the drum track, i cant...the drums (or whatever perevious tracks are playing) seem to bounce over and record onto the next tracks! it gets quite hectic sometimes, if i do a guitar bit, then record soemthing else later, i cant take out the guitar bit i did first!
    if anyone has any info that will help me please reply, any links with info on the V studio would be much appreciated as well.
  2. Randyman...

Randyman... Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2003
    Houston, TX

That and a bit of searching should do the trick ;)

Enjoy :cool: