1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

VST Instruments

Discussion in 'Recording' started by miteydread, Feb 19, 2004.

1. miteydread

miteydread Guest

In my opinion it's cool, but you must be prepared for computer issues and that's the only down fall I have with VST, TDM, RTAS, and computer base software, but midi hardware is less information on the computer's CPU.
  2. pandamonkey

pandamonkey Active Member

Dec 28, 2001
    Could you please be a little bit more specific about what you would like us to vote on?
    Best regards,
  3. What the?

Maybe it's like a soccer game? I went ahead and scored a goal for visiting team #1...

Somebody better step up on visiting team #2 or they are going home losers...
  4. Doublehelix

Doublehelix Distinguished Member

Oct 7, 2001
    I got your back brother! You are covered!
  5. BrockStapper

BrockStapper Guest

Thanks DH! Tie Game!!
  6. David French

David French Distinguished Member

Jun 19, 2002
  7. Michael Scott

Michael Scott Active Member

Aug 1, 2002
    Ontario Canada
    Home Page:
    He shoots, he scores! 1 for the vst 1 team. Who's winning?
    vst 1 has had far to many injuries this year, but with a strong farm team, some new faces have graced the vst 1 "slammers" with some of the best shooters in the league. vst 2 does have the goons going for them...this could prove fatal for the "slammers" if they can't step up to the sheer brutness of the vst 2 "...................
  8. CircuitRider

CircuitRider Active Member

Feb 10, 2002
    Home Page:
    I feel a comeback coming on...
  9. wow what a game this is turning out to be...

if VST2 hadn't lost their starting goalie due to that freak Gatorade injury during half-time...

Still they are showing heart. Maybe they can pull the upset.

anyway... back to the game!
  10. falkon2

falkon2 Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2003
    I... unwittingly made it a tie.

This reminds me of a little test someone did where you were supposed to select one of five choices in a poll. The results were always shaped like a bell rather than even distribution, no matter which forum we tried it in.