1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

***WELCOME BIG_D!***

Discussion in 'Recording' started by David French, Jan 2, 2005.

1. David French

David French Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! Please help us to welcome our newest moderator, Big_D, to the DAW's and Computing forum. Don, you've been a valuable asset to RO since you first started posting here, and on behalf of the entire RO team...

WELCOME!!

:D

2. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

Thanks David, I hope I can be as helpful to RO as the rest of the RO team has been to me.

3. zemlin

zemlin Well-Known Member

4. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Hi Big_D, David PM'd me a few times suggesting to follow your threads and consider you as a Mod here. The gang and I all agreed and I'm happy you are part of our team. Big welcome from me. Rick, our gem of a Mod in the AV forum has been busy lately but if history repeats itself more than once.... I believe he will eventually pop by with some welcoming cake and cookies.

Cheers!

5. maintiger

maintiger Well-Known Member

Congratulations are in order! WAY TO GO!!! (y) (y)

6. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

Welcome aboard RO Don ... your expertise will be a welcome addition to the forum .... Thanks for taking on the duties as a RO Moderator....

With David and now you at the wheel, the DAWs / Computing forum is well in hand ...

7. LittleDogAudio

LittleDogAudio Active Member

Welcome Big D!!!

Chris

8. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

WOW! Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, I really appreciate it.
    I'm thrilled to be associated with the great people at RO and am hoping to contribute to it's continued success. :cool: