1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Welcome Boswell as our New Tech Talk Mod

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair Modifications DIY' started by audiokid, Mar 10, 2010.

1. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Well, what a delight to welcome Boswell as our new Mod for this, gem of a forum. Boswell has been a professional electronic design engineer for over 40 years, and has been recording since the early 1960s. We can't get any better than that! He has been with us since 2006.

Please join me in welcoming him to our team!!!

(y)

2. blaumph2cool

blaumph2cool Active Member

Welcome Boswell, I've always enjoyed your thoughts and comentary on the variety of subjects.

You are the Bosmb!

-Chris

3. dvdhawk

dvdhawk Well-Known Member

Outstanding! Welcome Boswell - and congratulations to the rest of us!

4. TheJackAttack

TheJackAttack Distinguished Member

Welcome welcome!

5. Jeemy

Jeemy Well-Known Member

Welcome Bos, you're certainly the man for the job!

6. Link555

Link555 Well-Known Member

Cool a tech talk! Glad to see its Boswell.

7. jammster

jammster Active Member

Welcome Boswell,

indeed its great to read your posts and now as audiokid has pointed out, you have a great deal of experience to bring to some of us who are trying to learn more.

Great to see you appointed to a moderator, I hope that you enjoy.

8. Boswell

Boswell Moderator Distinguished Member

Thanks, everyone. Seems like you all knew before I did!

I hope that in this forum we can have discussions that strike a balance between topics such as designing, building and maintaining equipment, theory, interconnections, standards and also many others that would not fit comfortably under the other forum headings. I intend over time to assemble a series of stickies in the form of short articles explaining technical things and concepts, so that it can become a useful resource and repository of knowledge. It will not be a forum for getting others to do your homework questions for free!

I read that the Tech Talk forum has been defunct for many years, and now audiokid has valiantly resurrected it. It could well mean that internet indexing engines will have the opportunity to get to work on the forum archives, so we must be patient if there start to be new replies to five year old topics. I will try to go through some of the older threads myself to see if there are any that would benefit from being revisited from the position of today's knowledge.

Talk away!

9. Link555

Link555 Well-Known Member

wow this new forum is freakin' great, Thanks audiokid!

10. Davedog

Davedog Distinguished Member

Actually its a very very old forum brought back to life . Good job Tree.

11. audiokid

audiokid Staff

feels good to be back on track, Thanks!

12. Kev

Kev Well-Known Member

welcome to the old forum
    welcome to the new mods

you know where I am if you need me

13. MadMax

MadMax Well-Known Member

Yeah... it's so old, I actually thought it were dead!

I know you'll do us proud Bos!!!