1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Welcome DPA Microphones

Discussion in 'Microphones' started by audiokid, Jan 14, 2011.

1. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff Resource Member

Mar 20, 2000
    Prince George, BC
    Home Page:
    Just wanted to give a warm welcome and plug to DPA Microphones for their personal interest in recording.org.

DPA Microphones :: DPA Reference Standard Condenser Microphones

DPA is one of the worlds finest microphone companies you progress towards as you mature in the finer sound of acoustic music. DPA makes reallllly fine microphones for a wide variety of acoustic instruments, stereo, surround and vocal live sound and studio recording. I am just thrilled to have them with us.

I've added their banners and video's on the sidebar. Check out Sting using the 4011's for vocals and backups.
    DPA has a new line of the 4011a that are going to be the new benchmark. You can interchange the caps to be either omni, cardioid in different flavors. I'm particularly interested in these as I will be using them for our Prince George Music Festival this year.

2. TheJackAttack

TheJackAttack Moderator Resource Member

Mar 20, 2008
    currently Billings
    I love them and have used them but am not financially to the point where I own them. I heartily endorse them too.