1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Welcome hueseph!

Discussion in 'Recording' started by audiokid, Mar 9, 2009.

1. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Hey everyone, we're going to be adding a few more mods to RO in the next while. I'm pleased to announce... and welcome hueseph to our team.

Cheers!

(y)

Lets have a party

IMG_0528.JPG

2. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Eat all ya want, we have a few of these.

3. RemyRAD

RemyRAD Well-Known Member

That's great! I always love reading hueseph's suggestions, critiques & observations. Congratulations! I really love your picture too as I think it adds a lot more entertainment to your replies.

I'm Interested in finding out who else is coming on board? So many providing such good support & replies.

I always look this funny
    Ms. Remy Ann David

4. jg49

jg49 Well-Known Member

Congrats Hueseph, good choice for a moderator!

5. pmolsonmus

pmolsonmus Well-Known Member

Great choice for moderato, but the cake....backward eighth notes!!!(grr...pet peeve from the land of music publication)
    Back in the day, I seem to recall a Ziggy Stardust cake floating around??
    Anyone still have one of those?

Phil

Welcome Huseph!

6. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

Whoah! Thanks for the warm welcome all. I have to say it is more than an honour and a great privilege. It is humbling though, knowing that there are many here far more experienced than I am so, I feel perfectly comfortable that I will be occasionally be put in my place. I'm here to learn still. That will never change. I suppose the best I can do is try to help keep the peace. Us Canadians you know. We're all hippies at heart up here. Please feel free to slap me if I overstep my bounds.

The cake...well...I suppose it's not the best choice for a diabetic. LOL. I'd sneak in a good chunk though when my doctor's not looking. Just keep those gloves in the drawer doc. I'm keepin' my pants on! A physical once a year is once in a lifetime too many! Sorry did I just go off on a tangent again?

Peace all.

7. Great choice. Decent fellow with good moral standards and a great knowledge of the recording process and the DAW World. Also a great musician who should post more links to his music !!!!!