1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Welcome IIRs to our team of moderators.

Discussion in 'Recording' started by audiokid, Sep 2, 2010.

1. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff Resource Member

Mar 20, 2000
    Prince George, BC
    Home Page:
    Not that we need another Mod, especially in our DAW Pro Audio Forum. hueseph and TheJackAttack certainly have this place running so smooth and are exceptional in all respects. I/ we love these guys. :redface:

I have grown to respect Dan ( IIRs) as one solid person with a ton of skill in many area's that I couldn't resist asking him to consider being a mod here. He has been an RO member since 2005 and with all said, I feel he adds a complimentary balance to our already exceptional team and particularly to the DAW Pro Audio Forum here.

Dan has hands on experience in emerging area's. He adds balance to the analog dies hards, including me although I am more so in the middle of both ITB OTB / hybrid DAW engineering which we won't get into here :) . I feel he relays articulate opinions and doesn't get rattled when a group stands before him in question.
    He is growing professionally in DA engineering, has produced impressive YouTube video tutorials and has written articles for various software products including an up and coming article for one of our favourite magazines, Sound on Sound. You can learn more about him by clicking onto his signature link.
    It is my pleasure to say... welcome aboard IIRs !

2. TheJackAttack

TheJackAttack Moderator Resource Member

Mar 20, 2008
    currently Billings
    Congrats to Dan!
  3. dvdhawk

dvdhawk Moderator Resource Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Western Pennsylvania, USA
    Well deserved IIRs. Best of luck!

Quite a mod squad in DAW land.
  4. hueseph

hueseph Distinguished Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Dues were paid long ago. Congrats.
  5. IIRs

IIRs Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Thanks guys, I feel honored and privileged! (Have I really been here since 2005? Time flies when you're having fun.)

This is my first time as a forum mod, so I hope you all will bear with me as I learn the ropes...
  6. Boswell

Boswell Distinguished Moderator Resource Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Home Page:
    Congratulations, Dan! You'll be fine, and a real asset to the forums.