1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

What did you buy on Boxing Day?

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by mukshoe, Dec 26, 2002.

1. mukshoe

mukshoe Guest

hey there everyone, merry, merry and boxing day specials.....just thought i'd throw out the old what kind of deals did you get at the store on boxing day for gear?

I just purchased a DBX Quantum Mastering Processor for $700 Canadian (brand new in a box) i couldn't pass it up just for the clock to run my digi let alone as a comp/eq/crossover/A-D sample rate converter....what did you get today?

PS: if anybody has any ideas about using this thing, it wiill be appreciated....cheers mark
  2. audiowkstation

audiowkstation Active Member

Jun 29, 2001
    I got a mini mag lite.

Pefect for looking under the desk at stuff that vibrated off and got lost...like CD's Keys, credit cards, telephones, remotes..etc.

Going to post on your tracks very soon.

(those that do not know, boxing day is now in Canada!)
  3. mukshoe

mukshoe Guest

hey there bill, merry merry and best of the season....maglite, canadian dollars or what? you remind me of a good friend of mine, an artist...kind of weird ( ha, ha ) funny weird in a good way...i call him busy head...hope you are well...markl
  4. Screws

Screws Active Member

Feb 16, 2001
    Home Page:
    On the first day after Christmas, my money bought for me...

A new SPL Transient Designer 4. WOW! Drum tracks have gone from tedium to mucho fun.