1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

What do you know about Killer Home Recording? Anyone? Yeah, me neither

Discussion in 'Recording' started by hondacrxdude13, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Has anyone heard of Killer Home Recording? The creator of Recording Review . com wrote it. Anyways its an ebook that is wrapped around starting your own home recording business and dives in how to handle,any and everything really. He has a chunk of the ebook for free at the moment. I have read about 12-15 pages of it and its quite incredible. I didn't realize there was someone with a personality that can actually write something like this. Either way, I thought this could be helpful with some of your audio recordings. It has helped me so far.....

Killer Home Recording: Setting Up

2. I found a wee bit more info on youtube about this series. I think there are more videos in this guy's info, but this may help those that don't want to read the 300+ pages in Setting Up

Killer Home recording setting up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4xijrI7Sn0

3. BobRogers

BobRogers Well-Known Member

Really mixed feelings about it. It is well organized and thought out. Generally, a very well constructed text. But the writing is just so godawful that I can't stand to go through it. If the style floats you boat, it may be worth it. Given the number of question we get from beginners, there is certainly a need for a series like this. Not clear that a lot of the beginners who are having trouble have the attention span to read more than a couple of paragraphs, though.