1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

What is the Resource Section About?

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by audiokid, Jan 29, 2015.

1. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff Resource Member

Home Page:
    The Resource Section is an add-on that allows members to manage resources such as extended business content, files and tutorials or other article-like content along side the normal forums. The aim is allow business content to be listed with a focus on the initial content rather than discussion surrounding it.
    However, this can also include a personal support forum which is created with the submission of each Resource seen in the RESOURCE Forums > Here

RECORDING ORG has customized this for various Community Related Services. This is a subscribed feature that can be purchased for various categories targeted to your business such as, Studios, Consulting , Services, Marketplace - Digital Downloads, Press Releases, Product Announcements and more. We can even customize a Resource just for you!
    You must be a registered member before you can subscribe.
    For more information, see Account Upgrades. http://recording.org/account/upgrades

Attached Files:

2. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Moderator Resource Member

Home Page:
    I've neglected to update my resources section. I'm gonna work on that this weekend. I can't see any downside to this.

Considering that RO always pops up within the first 4-6 returns on an internet search engine query, how many people do you figure that this could reach?

A lot of what I do is local, in terms of consultations on-site, but with today's internet speeds - along with the fact that nearly everyone and their brother has a computer and is connected, I can see this opening up a whole bunch of opportunities for internet-based audio production services - mixing, remixing, mastering (I'm not personally mastering but I can see where M.E.'s would benefit), midi sequencing, VO's, maybe even long distance consultation for those that don't want to wait on-hold for two hours to speak with a support tech to help them hook up their audio i/o ... hell, even musicians could offer session player services - to do tracks for those who don't want to use VSTi's... the possibilities are huge, as far as I can see.

bigtree likes this.
  3. eternalsound

eternalsound Active Member

Home Page:
    You can visit mine for an example. hehe

Thanks
    -Chuck :^)

Chris likes this.