Where can i send my music

Discussion in 'Mastering' started by richerich, Jul 2, 2004.

1. richerich

richerich Guest

i have a song ready to go i have tried to eq it my self and it sounds alot better but i am no pro and this song is going on the radio soon so i want to send it to a pro any suggestions on who to send it to for the best radio ready sound?

2. Ammitsboel

Ammitsboel Member

You can sent it to me.
    Then i will give you a 1 track try out for free.

AM Mastering
    Soender Boulevard 60, 2.
    1720 Copenhagen V
    Denmark

Let me know what you want to do.

Best Regards,
    Henrik

3. richerich

richerich Guest

well usualy i have them in seperate tracks but unfortunatly we lost the master so it is on 1 track can you still help?

4. Ammitsboel

Ammitsboel Member

By 1 track i mean 1 number/song.
    Is this what you where asking about?

Please write to my email.
    Then we can arrange something.

Best Regards,

5. richerich

richerich Guest

i ment all the vocals, and the beat are all on 1 track for this one song i dont have the master cd with all the tracks (hats, drums, persison, vocals, ect.) seperated and the studio i recorded it in wiped out there hard drive?
    you can listen to the song just to give you an idea at http://www.211records.com the song will play automaticly. i just want to make it ready for radio and if it cant be done with good quality sound then i guess i will have to redo the entire song, beat, vocals and all...
    can anyone help?

6. joe lambert

joe lambert Distinguished Member

I understand you no longer have the multi track files. Thats unfortunate but not needed for the mastering. Do you have a stereo mix? A stereo mix is what you should have although mono is workable. That's what I or any mastering engineer will need to properly master the song. Your post makes it sound like you have only 1 mono track. Is this the case?

7. richerich

richerich Guest

all i have is the cd that we made as a wave file from vegas i think it is stero ? i dont know

8. joe lambert

joe lambert Distinguished Member

Rich,
    That's all you need. If you're interested in working together just let me know.