1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Where did the Threads Go?

Discussion in 'Recording' started by audiokid, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audiokid

audiokid Staff

We lost two days of threads and posts. I'm trying to resolve this but its not going well. 8 hours on it now. Seems the main network in LA got hit with a malicious attack and something effected our forums during their security lockdown. bummer indeed. .

I've rebuilt the site , we're now running on our backup and stable. Time to sleep..

FWIW, I've found many threads cached on google. I don't know how long they'll be there but if you want to repost, that would be cool.

2. BobRogers

BobRogers Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the hard work, Chris.

3. audiokid

audiokid Staff

Thanks Bob!

Topic notifications have all the posts! We can update some threads this way.

4. JohnTodd

JohnTodd Well-Known Member

Rats...so that thread I started about using turnips to spice up your marriage is gone? Oh, the humanity!

5. JesseCarlMusician

JesseCarlMusician Active Member

Thanks! I've been wondering where my posts have gone!

6. lambchop

lambchop Active Member

Thanks for your hard work, Chris! I should've posted this earlier.

I was wondering about that turnip thread....and I was just going to write down the specifics, too!

7. JohnTodd

8. BobRogers

You know you guys are probably to blame. These hackers are heavy into turnip perversions...uh...I mean the root vegetable oriented.

9. BobRogers

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

10. JohnTodd

LMGDAO!

11. lambchop

lambchop Active Member

I don't believe it! One of the dishes slated for this year's Thanksgiving table is a root vegetable medley!:biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.