1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Where to buy Rosendahl nano ? Best price ?

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by Kirk Candlish, Feb 12, 2002.

1. I'm in the market for a Rosendahl nanosync and while doing some research here in past threads I came across a wide range of prices that people paid.

I'd appreciate any recomendations on where to get the best price for one. I'm in the market for it now.

Thanks, Kirk

2. RecorderMan

RecorderMan Distinguished Member

If your from Santa Barbara, Ca....call Raff Sanchez @ WestlakeAudio in L.A....he'll give you a great deal. I'll be selling mine in a couple of months...but you probably can't wait.

3. knightfly

knightfly Active Member

audiomidi.com - $1249 - If you find a better price, please post, as I'm shopping now too. Thanks - here's the link -

http://www.audiomidi.com/proaudio/outboard_sync.cfm

Happy hunting... Steve

4. Pete

Pete Guest

Mind if I ask why you aren't going for the Lucid Gen-x. At one third the price I am just curious,everyone seems to feel it sounds just as good.?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guests

To be honest, Pete's question was the first thing that occurred to me as well...

6. They're not the same creatures. The lucid doesn't have the video sync capabilites that the nano does.

7. sjoko

sjoko Guest

The GEN6 might not have those features, but the Lucid SSG192 does, and its a better clock period.

8. audiokid

audiokid Staff

geez, maybe this is a way for RO to help pay the bills, Start selling gear. Not only one of the finest forum around but the best prices lol.

:D

9. anonymous

anonymous Guests

For even bigger bucks, Chris, sell the manufacturers on the "RO Endorsement" idea. Maybe they'll give you lots of free gear, which of course you could then sell to your loyal members cheap! :D

10. Are you saying best price or deals shouldn't be and haven't been discussed here ?

11. Yes I see now that this model Lucid has what I need. But how is it a better clock ? I don't claim to know a great deal about clocks, I understand the concept , but that's about it.

I'm open to suggestions, I'd like to buy something like this just once.

12. Westlake Audio just pointed out the Aardvark Sync 2 as the one the big-name guys are buying.

Any experience with or opinions on this one ?