1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Where to buy stickers ...

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge' started by zemlin, Oct 27, 2006.

1. zemlin

zemlin Well-Known Member

I want to get a few hundred smallish stickers printed up (1"x2" maybe) - something I can use to ID my mics, stands, etc. I don't want something that's going to be impossible to remove over time. I could probably manage with black on white if the halftoning is good (fine), but I'd prefer full color.

Any tips on an outfit that will do good work for a good price?

2. Nirvalica

Nirvalica Guest

Buy a labeler. They have some that I think are like 1" high and you can print like two or three lines on it.

3. zemlin

zemlin Well-Known Member

I have one of those. I want pretty stickers with my logo and such.

4. Nirvalica

Nirvalica Guest

oh, ok. Then I don't know. Maybe call up a local print shop and ask if they do that kind of stuff and for prices.

5. zemlin

zemlin Well-Known Member

There's about 4 bazillion sites on the web that sell custom stickers - just hoping someone could point me to a good one.

6. Thomas W. Bethel

Thomas W. Bethel Well-Known Member

We got ours from a place that specializes in lables.

Here is their web address http://www.seton.com/seton/catalog/browseSpaceCode.do/100007.200024/W25.html
    They are very nice and very easy to work with.

Hope this helps.

7. Zoro

Zoro Guest

I also suggest you to go to vistaprint.com I got several busines cards from them and I Think they do labels as well. They have cheap and really good quality printing as well. Good luck hope you find somthing that fits your needs.

Zoro.
    http://www.produccionestecate.com

8. FludCavion

FludCavion Guest

This may help!!!

I checked with the company that I work for and they'll do 1000 2x3.5 stickers for $80 s&h included. 2x3.5 is the smallest they go.

-Flud

9. zemlin

zemlin Well-Known Member

please email me

10. MadMax

MadMax Well-Known Member

Karl,

I highly recommend Seton. We use em' for asset tags and security labels. What I like about the security labels is that they are a foil-backed vinyl label... They're a ROYAL pita to peel off the backing, but they're equally a pita to take off of anything you put em on!

MAx

11. Pistolpete

Pistolpete Guest

cheap quality stickers custom made for your needs

We ship anywhere with the best prices you can find....for prices and information check out our website

click here to listen

let them know pistol pete sent you....

12. zemlin

zemlin Well-Known Member

From what I've found, PSPRINT seems to be about the best option. 4-color process print on white vinyl - 250 pieces for about $40. I might go with 500, but it's nice because they don't charge a huge premium on the smaller orders. I know folks who have used them.

13. blaumph2cool

blaumph2cool Active Member

I think stickers lives in Massachusetts, but i don't think he's for sale. if he was i don't think he'd be cheap.

14. Pistolpete

Pistolpete Guest

oops i made a mistake

the correct website is http://www.thehouseofstickers.net/index.html

we do tons of business with these guys, great service, low prices, design flexiblility.... I think that they charge about 5$ a 18"x20" sheet or so and u can have however many placed on a sheet that will fit(design and shape).
    They do very major accounts like Monster or Rockstar energy drinks to small one or two sheet orders...hope this helps...let them know Pistol Pete reccomended you.

Pistol Pete