1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Which adapter for the traveler?

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by swanmusic, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. swanmusic

    swanmusic Guest

    I was wondering if there's a specific brand of power converters people use who travel around the world. Since the power standards are different, it's a pain to get those in some countries. I want one which converts 240 to 120 volts. I could plug my power conditioner which will have all the rack equipment (preamps and stuff) connected to it, to the power converter. Can anyone please suggest one?

Share This Page